Monday, June 7, 2010

Face Mask

I was sent Cosmedix Pure Enzymes Exfoliating Mask by a PR firm to review.
I'm a big fan of Cosmedix.  They are chirally correct...that's fancy talk for being all natural.  They "contain only molecules that positively interact with the skin to produce the purest, gentlest ingredients and formulas available".  It makes me feel good knowing that when I put it on my face, it can only help and won't irritate.

It goes on very smooth!  It just feels good going on.  You're supposed to leave it on from 3-10 minutes.  I did feel it start tightening up and tingle just a little bit.  Guess that means it's working!  After I washed it off, I could feel the difference.  The one place in particular I could feel it is my nose.  The pores on my nose tend to be rough and bumpy (don't know if that's accurate or not, but that's what it feels like).  After the mask, they are as smooth as silk!  No exaggeration here!

The downside to Pure Enzymes is that is pricey...$50.  But it's not something that you would use everyday so that would extend the life of it.

This post is linked to Things I Love Thursday.
I was sent a sample of Pure Enzymes to review but the opinions are all mine.

2 comments:

  1. oooooh! Sounds fantastic! I love natural skin care products.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you want to treat your oily skin, you should try a face mask.


    charcoal face mask

    ReplyDelete